SCENARIO 1: Game of Thrones
Deployment: SHORT RANGE each side.
- Place 1 Objective token in the center of the table.
- Each player rolls a dice (re-roll ties). Whomever rolls highest will place 1 Objective token anywhere on the battlefield at least 6” (Short Range) from any Deployment Zone and other Objective tokens. Players will alternate place Objective tokens until there are a total of 5 on the board.
Special rules (Objectives)
- Before Deployment, place the follownig card from the Objective Deck near the Center Objective:
“This Objective grants 1 additional Victory Point when scoring. When you score points from this Objective, the unit controlling it suffers a Panic Test with -2 to their roll.”
- Once this is done, randomly draw 1 card from the Objective Deck and place it face-up near each other Objective. That is the ability of that token for this game.
- A unit ending a move with its tray entirely overlapping a token Claims that token.
- A unit Controls a token it has Claimed as long as it is not engaged by an enemy Combat Unit with more remaining Ranks than it. The moment this happens it immediately stops Controlling that token.
- Solo units count as having remaining Ranks equal to their remaining Wounds for Controling and Contesting Objectives.
- Tokens that are not entirely overlapped by a unit’s tray are not Claimed and are not Controlled by any unit.
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each round, players will score 1 Victory Point for each Objective their units Control.
- All Victory Points are scored simultaneously during the Score Victory Points step of the Clean-Up Phase. Once this is done, players will resolve any ‘‘When you score points...’’ effects of Objectives in alternating order, beginning with the First Player choosing 1 Objective, then their opponent, and so forth.
5 Terrain Pieces
Low Wall / Ruined Wall