SCENARIO 10: Here We Stand
Deployment: 18’’ from table side.
Special Rules (Terrain)
- Terrain may be placed anywhere on the Battlefield as long as it is at least 6’’ from any Table Edge or another Terrain piece.
Special Rules (Quadrant)
- Divide the battlefield into 4 equal Quadrants, as shown above.
- Units are considered to be in the Quadrant that the majority of their tray is in. In the case where they are split exactly between multiple Quadrants, the owner’s opponent chooses which Quadrant that unit is in.
- A player Controls a Quadrant if they have at least 5 army points in that Quadrant (in total between all Attachments, Combat Units, and NCUs), and more total army points than their opponent in that Quadrant.
Special Rules (NCUs)
- As their Action, instead of Claiming a zone, NCUs may be placed in a Quadrant. The NCU’s army points will be added to the Sector for determining Control of that Quadrant. Each player may only have 1 NCU in each Quadrant.
Special Rules (Commanders)
- Commanders add 3 army points for determining Control of a Quadrant.
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each Round, players score 1 Victory Point for each Quadrant they Control.
4 Terrain Pieces
Blocks Line Of Sight