SCENARIO 6: Fire and Blood
Deployment: 10’’ from table edge.
- Take Objective Cards 6-10.
- Once units have been deployed, beginning with the First Player, each player will alternate selecting 1 of their opponent’s Combat Units and placing 1 Objective token on each of them, until 2 units on each side have been selected. These tokens represent Marked Units. When a unit is Marked, its owner selects 1 Objective Card and assigns it to that Unit. It gains the effect listed on that card until the end of the game, as if it were Controlling an Objective.
Special Rules (Terrain)
- Terrain may be placed anywhere on the Battlefield as long as it is at least 6’’ from any Table Edge or another Terrain piece.
Special Rules (Commander)
- When your Commander’s unit activates, you may select 1 enemy Combat Unit within Long Range and place 1 Victory Point token on that unit.
- Each time a friendly Marked Unit destroys an enemy with an Attack or Ability, gain 1 Victory Point.
- Gain 2 Victory Points when a Marked Enemy Unit is destroyed.
- Each time any enemy unit with Victory Point tokens is destroyed, gain Victory Points equal to the Victory Point tokens on that unit.
3 Terrain Pieces
Blocks Line Of Sight