SCENARIO 1: Game of Thrones
Deployment:10’’ from table edge.
- Place 1 Objective token in the center of the table, then place the 4 additional tokens as shown above: 18’’ from Deployment Table Edge and 6’’ from each Flank Table Edge
Special Rules (Mission Deck)
Special Rules (Objectives)
- A unit ending a move with its tray entirely overlapping a token Claims that token.
- A unit Controls a token it has Claimed as long as it is not engaged by an enemy Combat Unit with more remaining Ranks than it. The moment this happens it immediately stops Controlling that token.
- Solo units count as having remaining Ranks equal to their remaining Wounds for Controling and Contesting Objectives.
- Tokens that are not entirely overlapped by a unit’s tray are not Claimed and are not Controlled by any unit.
- Mission cards list various ways players can score additional Victory Points.
- Each revealed Mission may be scored by each player if the requirements are met.
- Objectives do not grant Victory Points unless specifically stated by a Mission card.
4 Terrain Pieces