SCENARIO 3: A Feast For Crows
Deployment: 10’’ from table edge.
- Corpse Piles may not be selected as Terrain pieces by players.
- If Terrain is being randomly selected, the Corpse Pile result should be re-rolled.
- Place 1 Objective token at Short Range from each Flank table edge, along the center of the battlefield (as shown above), and then place 1 Corpse Pile under each token. These Corpse Piles are placed in addition to any other Terrain pieces.
- When placing other Terrain pieces, these Corpse Piles may be ignored so long as no other Terrain piece is placed within 1’’ of them.
Special Rules (Objectives)
- Assign 1 random Objective card to each Objective token at the start of the game, or when it is placed. This is the effect linked to that Objective.
- Each Objective is linked to the Corpse Pile it is on.
- A unit ending a move with any part of its tray on an Objective token Claims it; place that token on the unit’s tray to show that it has Claimed and is now Controlling that token.
- A unit may only Control 1 Objective token at any time. If a unit Controlling an Objective token ends a move over another token, their opponent places that token anywhere touching its linked Corpse Pile.
- If a unit Controlling an Objective ends an Action not touching its linked Corpse Pile, it drops the token. Your opponent places the token anywhere touching its linked Corpse Pile.
- If a unit holding an Objective token fails a Panic Test, or is destroyed, 1 enemy unit (chosen by the opponent) that it is engaged with Claims token. If there was no enemy engaged with that unit, your opponent places the token anywhere within 2’’ of the unit’s tray, so long as the token is not over Impassible Terrain or another unit’s tray.
- After completing a Melee Attack on a unit Controlling an Objective, if the Attacker has more remaining ranks than the Defender, they Claim the Objective token from them.
Special Rules (Corpse Piles)
- If there are less than 4 Corpse Piles already in play, each time a Infantry Unit is destroyed, before removing its tray, its owner places 1 Corpse Pile anywhere completely within Long Range and at least 1’’ from any other Terrain piece or unit’s tray. They then place 1 Objective token in the center of that Corpse Pile.
- Beginning on Round 2, each player scores 1 Victory Point for each Objective they Control at the end of each round.
4 Terrain Pieces
Blocks Line Of Sight
Blocks Line Of Sight