SCENARIO 13: Here We Stand
Beta Version for Testing
Deployment: 18" each side.
- Divide the battlefield into four equal Sectors as shown above
- Units are considered to be in the Sector that the majority of their tray is in. In the rare cases where they are exactly the same, the owner’s opponent chooses.
- A player Controls a Sector if they have at least 5 army points worth of units, and more total army points than their opponent, in that Sector.
Special Rules (NCUs)
- When a NCU activates, as its Action, it may, instead of claiming a zone on the Tactics Board, be place on a Sector of the map. The NCU’s army points will be added to the Sector for scoring (see below).
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each Round, if a player Controls either Sector closest to their friendly Deployment Zone, they will score 1 Victory Point for each of those Sectors they Control.
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each Round, if a player Controls either Sector closest to their enemy’s Deployment Zone, they will score 3 Victory Points for each of those Sectors they Control.
3 Terrain Pieces
Low Wall / Ruined Wall