SCENARIO 10: No Foe May Pass
Beta Version for Testing
Deployment: LONG RANGE each side.
- Place 1 Objective token in the center of the table, then place 2 additional tokens along each Deployment Zone, as shown above
Special Rules (Objectives)
- A unit ending a move with its tray entirely overlapping a tokenClaims that token
- A unit Controls a token it has Claimed as long as it is not engaged by an enemy Combat Unit with more remainingRanks than it. The moment this happens it immediately stops
- Solo units count as having remaining Ranks equal to their remaining Wounds for Controling and Contesting Objectives
- Tokens that are not entirely overlapped by a unit’s tray are not Claimed and are not Controlled by any unit.
- Beginning on Round 2, each player scores 1 Victory Point if they Control both Objectives along the Friendly Deployment Zone.
- Beginning on Round 2, each player scores 1 Victory Point for Controlling the Center Objective at the end of each round.
- Beginning on Round 2, each player scores 3 Victory Points for each Objective along the Enemy Deployment Zone that they Control at the end of each round
- Enemy Objectives grant +1 Victory Point if Controlled by your army’s Commander.