SCENARIO 9: On An Open Field
Beta Version for Testing
Deployment: LONG RANGE each side.
- Place 1 Objective token in the center of the table.
- Place 1 Objective token 6’’ (Short Range) from each Flank board edge, as shown above.
Special Rules (Objectives)
- A unit ending a move with any part of its tray on an Objective token claims it; place that token on the unit’s tray to show that it is controlling the token.
- A unit may only control 1 Objective token at any time. If a unit controlling an Objective token ends a move over another token, their opponent places that Objective token anywhere within 2’’ of the unit’s tray, so long as the token is not over Impassible Terrain or another unit’s tray.
- If a unit holding an Objective token fails a Panic Test, or isdestroyed, your oppoennt may have 1 of their units that was engaging that unit claim the token, or they may place the token anywhere within 2’’ of the unit’s tray, so long as the token is not over Impassible Terrain or another unit’s tray.
- Solo units may not claim Objectives
- Cavalry units may not perform the free Maneuver from theCavalry Innate Ability while claiming Objectives
- While it has a token, any time a unit would perform an Action, it may replace that Action with:‘‘Place this unit’s Objective token on another friendly unit within Short Range.’’
- Units with Objective tokens grant +2 Victory Points when destroyed.
- At the end of each round, each player scores 2 Victory Points for each each friendly unit Controling an Objective while in an enemy Deployment Zone.