SCENARIO 14: We Guard The Way
Beta Version for Testing
Deployment: Attacker: 18", Defender: Long Range
- Each player rolls a die (re-roll ties). Whoever rolls highest chooses whether they will be the Attacker or the Defender.
- This game utilizes the Siege Tactics cards.
- Before Deployment, starting with the Attacker, players will alternate placing Objective tokens on the Attacker’s Combat Units, until a total of 5 tokens have been placed. Each unit may have up to 2 tokens.
- Solo units count as having remaining Ranks equal to their remaining Wounds for engaging enemies (see below).
- The Attacker gains the following Seige Cards:
- The Long War
- Starve Them Out
- Press the Assault
- Sow Discord
- At the start of each Round, they may select 1 of their unused Seige Cards and apply their effects (ignore any round restrictions).
- The Defender gains the following Seige Cards:
- Combat Chaos (Begins in play)
- Hold the Line! (Begins in play)
- Rallying the Troops
- Unexpected Reinforcements
- The defender may ignore the round restriction onRallying the Troops
Special Scoring (Attacker)
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each Round, if the attacker has any Combat Units with Objective tokens fully within the Defender’s Deployment Zone, and that unit is not engaged with any enemys with more ramining Ranks, remove that unit from the Battlefield (it is not considered Destroyed). The Attacker scores 2 Victory Points for each Objective token that was on that unit. At the start of the next round, the attacker may redeploy that unit (including Objective tokens) anywhere fully within their Deployment Zone.
- Each time an enemy unit with Objective tokens is destroyed, the Defender gains 2 Victory Points for each Objective token that was on that unit.
- Beginning on Round 2, at the end of each Round, for each enemy unit with Objective Tokens in the Attacker’s Deployment Zone, the Defender scores 1 Victory Point.
- The Victory Through Combat rule is ignored for this Game Mode.